Bizserve Consultants is a leading administrative service provider in Cyprus, regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company was established in May 2002 but its presence in the fiduciary industry dates back to the mid 90’s at which time it was operating under a different umbrella of companies.
The Company’s main line of business focuses on incorporating and managing entities, providing nominee and trustee services in Cyprus and other jurisdictions as well as catering to banking, office set up, staff recruitment and any kind of complementary requirements our clients may encounter whilst setting up their structures.
Our team consists of professionals - lawyers, bankers, accountants - with extensive experience in servicing international clients, able to operate in any business environment and ready to give bespoke solutions to any inquiry. At the same time, we have an extended and reliable network of associates that adds value to the solutions offered to our clients.
Our firm provides expert advice in setting up corporate structures and incorporating and managing legal entities based on our clients’ needs. Our services include:
- Company Formation in Cyprus and other jurisdictions
- Provision of nominee services - directors, secretary, shareholders - and trustee services
- Provision of registered office
- Secretarial and administrative services
- Legal and fiduciary services
- Banking services - opening and administration of bank accounts at Banks in Cyprus and abroad
- Provision of corporate offices (creating ‘Substance’)
- International tax planning
We are able to carry out our clients’ requests in Greek, English, Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian and French.
|Number of Employees||1-50|
Griva Digeni Avenue 36 , Paraskevaides Foundation Building , Floor: 6 , Nicosia 1066 , Cyprus
P.O. Box: 27670
P.O. Box Postal Code: 2432
info [ at ] bizserve.eu
+357 22 375 504
+357 22 377 583
- Mon: 09:00-13:00 15:00-19:00
- Tue: 09:00-13:00 15:00-19:00
- Wed: 09:00-13:00
- Thu: 09:00-13:00 15:00-19:00
- Fri: 09:00-13:00 15:00-19:00
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed